- Please keep the appointment or cancel it well in advance to allow other people to see us
- Please book urgent appointments for emergencies only
- If you feel you need a longer appointment for your problem, please tell reception at the time of booking the appointment
- If you change your name, address or telephone number please inform us as soon as possible
- Only call the Doctor out of hours if you can’t wait
- For minor ailments and injuries try ‘Urgent Care Centre’ first at Loughborough Hospital LE11 5JY. Tel: 01509 611600
- Be polite to the staff as they are just doing their job.
- The practice operates a zero tolerance policy any patient that is violent or abusive to any member of staff may risk being removed from the practice list
We ask you for information and keep it together with details of your care. We may use some of this information to help us to protect the health of the Nation, to help plan the future of the NHS, to train tomorrow’s clinical staff and to carry out research for the benefit of everyone. You have a right of access to your health records. Please ask at the reception for further details. There will be a fee for this.
Everyone working for the NHS has a legal duty to keep information about you confidential. Click here to read our Privacy Notice or click here to go to our General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) page.
You can find more information on our Medical Record Information page
Your comments and suggestions are welcome to improve the quality of our service. We have a blue box located to the left of reception for any suggestions for the practice.
Friends and Family Test
You can also leave feedback based on your visits and appointments to the medical centre. Please access the Friends and Family Test page or complete a form in reception.
If you are unhappy with any service or with any member of the practice team and would like to complain:
- First talk the problem through with the Practice Manager or Assistant Pracitce Manager.
- Put your concerns in writing to us so that we can investigate and write to you to resolve your concern.
If you are still unhappy and wish to take the matter further, contact
PO Box 16738
Tel: 0300 311 22 33